PlaceDesign Kitchens and Interiors offer an award winning design service and has been voted 'Best of Houzz for customer service' for 4 years running.
Contact us for an initial consultation at no charge.* Our award winning service offers the following -
- Free initial site visit and design briefing. Here we will discuss a clients individual wish list and project timescale. This includes likes and dislikes, furniture style preferences, lifestyle, family size, architectural details, appliance listing, material preferences, storage capacity, budget etc. The meeting usually takes between 1 and 2 hours and the more prepared you are for it the better. Its beneficial to have a clear idea of what you want to achieve from the project and maybe some pictures that have inspired you so that you are able to give the designer a clear brief.
- Design presentation with costings, plans and 3D views. We talk you through our initial designs (there may be more than one option) and the thought process behind them and present you with a preliminary costing and discuss options for moving forward such as visiting manufacturers/showrooms or design changes. A design fee can be paid at this stage in order to release plans and perspectives if the client would like copies.
- Final design presentation. The finished design and costing is presented and discussed in fine detail. Notes are taken on any final changes the client would like to make before orders are placed. Once agreed deposits are paid and the furniture begins production at the respective manufacturers.
- Please note - There is normally a lead time of between 7 and 12 weeks with furniture made to order dependant on the manufacturer and the nature of the product.
- If the client wishes to use our fitters we manage the delivery and fitting right through to completion. Only leaving once the client is happy and in a beautiful place!
*NB clients outside Greater London may incur a charge please contact us for details